Technical Sales Engineers
Aluminium Offshore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984234
We are an established company with a pioneering track record in the design and production of street furniture products including bus shelters, handrails, walkways, pedestrian bridges, road signage, link-ways etc. Aluminium alloys offer substantial whole life savings over other materials, are durable and corrosion resistant, easy to produce and install and with superior aesthetics; they are the future face of street furniture globally.
We are looking for confident and motivated sales engineers to market and sell our acclaimed line of street furniture products.
- Market and sell products and solutions of the company
- Scout opportunities and take them to bid and win stages
- Prepare proposals and follow them up
- Coordinate and liaise with clients
- Prepare detailed monthly sales report and regularly follow up on sales enquiries
- Be involved in the design relating to these proposals
- Candidate must be confident sales persons and be fluent in English
- Experience in the construction/architectural industry
- Degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in an engineering discipline is an advantage
- Min. 3 years working experience in similar capacity
- Candidates with more than 7 years experience may be considered for senior sales engineer
Interested candidates please click on APPLY NOW and submit your detailed resume.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aluminium Offshore Pte Ltd
About Aluminium Offshore Pte Ltd
Aluminium Offshore Pte Ltd and its group companies are specialists in the design and manufacture of aluminium structures. These include marine and offshore heavy structures such as helidecks, bridges and support frames and onshore street furniture. There are openings in the Company for creative industrial/product designers who want to see their designs quickly become major products.
More Jobs from this employer