RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
Technical Sales Engineer (Test & Measurement components/system/devices/software / MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959540
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. DA0509
Our client is a well-known global company in the process / measurement industry.
- Report to Business Development Manager
- Develop a thorough understanding of company products and applications into a wide variety of related industries
- High performance to achieve/exceed sales targets set for the area
- Restless innovative in identifying and develop new sales accounts and opportunities to expand market for the company.
- In-depth knowledge for B2B sales environment a must
- To response promptly to inquiries and calls upon potential customer, identify and fulfill their needs
- To prepare timely project review for new projects
- To conduct presentation to potential and existing customers and provide technical advice/application support when necessary
- To provide technical consultation to customers to help solve their applications using company's products in variety of industries.
- Responsible for collecting sales related information from the market
- Responsible for marketing promotion within the assigned area
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Automation Engineering or related discipline
- Possess at least three years working experience in applications engineering work preferred.
- Solution driven, positive and proactive professional
- Good project management skills required
- Familiar with MS office to generate sales weekly and monthly report
- Posses high energy, customer focus and result-oriented
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Capable of working independently and on own initiatives but also functioning as part of an integrated sales team.
- Possess absolute integrity and observe company policies and procedures
Interested applicants please email your detailed CV (preferably with photo, current salary, reasons for leaving) to desmondang@recruitfirst,com.sg (R1101468). Thank you.