jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986861
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13776
- In-house opportunity
- 1 Year Contract
- Technical, Engineering Roles
A global media and technology group is seeking for Technical Recruiter to manage recruitment process for its Engineering and Technical Department. This will be a 1-year contract position, and the shortlisted candidate will be working with one of the world's biggest brand which provides world-class working facilities.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for Technical and Engineering team in Singapore and regionally
- Working closely with Unit Managers in understanding requirements and business needs
- Consult Unit Managers on market perspective, job market outlook and competitors analyst
- Tracking of candidates pipeline, build a database of potential candidates for the firm
- Headhunting of passive candidates across middle management to senior director level
- Managing onboarding procedure of new hires
- Min 7 Years of recruitment experience with at least 4 years experience in technical recruitment for global organisation
- Prior experience in recruiting for sales engineers/partner engineers/solutions engineers will be a huge plus
- Regional recruitment experience
- Excellent communications skills with ability to work under fast-paced environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.