Technical Pre-Sales Consultant (IT | $4500-$6500 | MNC)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153329
- Product Presentations and Demonstrations
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Tender Evaluation, etc.
- Deliver Proof-Of-Concepts (POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software/hardware evaluations and/or pilot projects
- Support external and internal customers facing events
- Liaise with APAC, EMEA, US and corporate support teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling/ competitive business case and Return of Investment (ROI) proposal
- Manages and hand-over the opportunities to the support functions (Post-Sales Support & Professional Services) for live project implementation
- Diploma in IT, Computer Science or higher
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience with IT Industry Certification (ie Cisco, VMWare, Microsoft or CompTIA Certifications)
- Knowledge of Application Load Balancing is required
- General TCP/IP & Networking knowledge
- Proficiency with Windows OS
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and creative problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise task accordingly
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
- Willingness to travel (<25%) to support key regions within APAC including but not limited to China, Australia, Hong Kong & Singapore
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button
For more information you can call 6671 7675.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Jeremy Lee Kok Hui
Registration Number: R1550164
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859