Technical Officer (Electrical / Healthcare in West)
COFELY FMO PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989009
Employer Ref. FP140815
- Lead a team of technicians for all facilities management related activities which include controlling and implementing operations
- Attend and oversee Electrical maintenance works
- Investigate, analyze and determine the root cause for breakdowns and faults
- Prepare and review reports
- Monitor ad-hoc facilities projects to ensure on time delivery
- Perform any other tasks as and when required
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 3 years relevant experience in facilities management related activities
- Hands-on experience in Electrical servicing
- Good communication skills, positive mindset and strong willingness to learn
- Hardworking and able to multi-task
- Have good documentation practice
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to COFELY FMO PTE LTD
About COFELY FMO PTE LTD
Formerly known as Keppel FMO, Cofely FMO is a leading provider of integrated facilities management solutions (IFM), property management, operation and maintenance and FM Consultancy services.
The company operates across a wide spectrum of industries and markets, including aviation, transportation, healthcare, education, government and mission-critical commercial projects.
Established in 1985 as part of Keppel Engineering, Keppel FMO started its operations with the Seletar Aerodrome in Singapore. The company subsequently expanded its operations to the Changi International Airport and other facilities. In 2001, Keppel FMO was incorporated as its own entity and grew its base to include other industries where mission-critical support is required.
And as of 28 November 2014, Keppel FMO was sold to Cofely South East Asia, and renamed to Cofely FMO. The sale and merger of Keppel FMO and Cofely South East Asia (Singapore) is expected to increase and complement the strong technical expertise each company held and to be a platform for growth in Singapore and around the region.
With more than 30 clients all over Singapore, 30 years of experience in facilities management services and with over 1,000 direct staff, Cofely FMO consistently delivers best-in-class service standards, offer reliable support and proven expertise in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for our clients.
Cofely FMO is part of the GDF Suez group, a global energy player and an expert operator in the three key sectors of electricity, natural gas and energy services. The Group supports changes in society that are based as much on economic growth as on, social progress and the preservation of natural resources.