Technical Field Service Engineer, APAC (Two positions)
ACLANN Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987441
EA License No. 10C3200
Our client is a global Fortune 500 organization and a leading innovator of medical solutions and devices that improve the health of patients around the world.
- Be the subject matter expert for the assigned medical capital equipment category
- Provide on-site technical support to the customers acoss the region
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers on the Capital Equipment
- Perform service activities such as the maintenance, modification, recalibration and repair all the assigned Capital Equipment and accessories in the field and in-house
- Train Field Service Engineers and distributor network and disseminate best practice sharing to reach competency level requirement
- Responsible for customer satisfaction on equipment performance and services.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of the organization
- Diploma/ Degree in biomedical, electronic, mechanical, electrical or related engineering field
- 3 or more years’ working experience in field service of electronic and mechanical products
- Experience with medical related devices is an added advantage
- Engineers with field service experience of capital equipment from non-medical device industries are welcome to apply
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Positive work and learning attitude
- Good communication skills, customer oriented, independent and self-motivated.
- Business travel is required
We invite interested applicants to submit their detailed resumes to us.
Please indicate your current remuneration details. Please be assured that all information shared with us will be kept strictly confidential.
(Jacqueline Lee / Regis No. R1103051)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACLANN Pte Ltd
About ACLANN Pte Ltd
AcLann is an executive search firm. We partner closely with our clients to optimize the success of their business by leveraging on our talent acquisition expertise to reach out and attract the right talent for their organizations. At AcLann, we are advocates that business performance is really about people performance and we create business value and advantage for our clients through the talent we connect them with. We organize our teams into industrial and functional practices and in doing so, our clients are assured of our capability to respond to their talent needs within their specific business space.