Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 27 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Technical Assistant - Underwriter
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188227
Employer Ref. 1179340/001
A leading top tier reinsurance company is seeking a Underwriting Technical Assistant to provide technical and administrative support in the capture of reinsurance risk records on the system. This is a 12-month contract role.
About the Underwriting Technical Assistant Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring that underwriting data is captured accurately and in a timely manner on the system, maintaining accurate up to date files and checking of slips, closings and endorsements.
- Interpret underwriting slips in core areas for various lines of business for the data entry processes
- Records management - Organise, maintain and file accurate and complete information both electronically and in the set up of physical underwriting files
- Provide assistance on reconciliation, unallocated premiums and the associated amendments required on the underwriting platform
- Assist on the processes relating to receipt and checking of closings documentation and liaising as required with intermediaries and technical accounts counterparts
To succeed in this Underwriting Technical Assistant role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively in a team and fast-paced environment.
- Minimum two year's experience as a Data Entry officer or Business Support within insurance and financial services
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional or corporate environment
- Team player and willing to learn
- Ability to handle tasks independently, and in liaison with other departments/offices when necessary
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This is a leading top tier reinsurance company. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and team based environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join them in this job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro