Technical Analyst (Contract)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989372
Employer Ref. 15964
With more than 80 years of successful operations, AIA Singapore is a leading life insurer with one of the largest agency force and dedicated staff locally.
Our commitment to protecting Singapore’s health and financial future has helped us win numerous accolades including the Singapore Health Award 2014 by the Health Promotion Board as well as Human Resources magazine’s No.1 Employee Insurance Vendor of the Year for nine consecutive years and No.1 Employee Healthcare Provider of the Year for two consecutive years.
AIA Singapore is committed to enrich the lives of both our customers and people. Our dedication to providing our people with a supportive environment that allows them to achieve their career goals has helped us garner HR Asia Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2014 Award. This is where your capabilities will be stretched and you’ll be empowered to deliver your best. To find out how you can boost your career, visit our website at http://www.aia.com.sg now.
<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;">Main responsibilities are to analyze, source, coordinate and deliver technology solutions according to business needs, including working with solution developers from internal teams and vendors<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;">.
- Delivery of works prioritization as committed to business units within agreed time frame.
- Lead or participate in analysis or assessment (POC) of new technology solutions from time to time.
- Achieve PIRs resolution within service level goal
- Participate in application changes, upgrades, testing and migration, support dues to Infrastructure upgrades or changes
- Work on some ad-hoc assignments, which may be assigned from time to time in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- Recognized Degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least five years of experience in IT solutions delivery in large scale application systems for large organizations, especially financial institutions.
- Strong experience or knowledge in enterprise database design and scripts, including database fine tuning and query optimization.
- Good understanding of large enterprise infrastructure environments involving connectivity between multi-tier firewalls and load-balancers, integration of web and application servers, middleware and backend databases or legacy platforms.
- The incumbent must be a good team player, and should have high level of integrity, business acumens, and strong customer-centric mindset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Good understanding in ITIL concepts in incident, problem and change management.
Interested applicants, please submit your application online via our careers page.
About AIA Singapore
AIA is one of the pre-eminent and the largest listed life insurance groups in the world with an exclusive focus on the Asia Pacific region. This size, leadership position and regional presence across 18 geographical markets can offer you greater exposure to new experiences and opportunities for growth and development. We have a clear vision and throughout the company’s 90 years of history, we continue to change and transform for the future and for the better. In addition to playing an important role in supporting and preserving the economies of markets where we operate, the very nature of the insurance industry is all about providing protection to people when they need it particularly during difficult times. The people at AIA are all committed to working together with this common moral purpose and take great pride from what they do. If these propositions appeal to you and if you are proactive, forward-looking and innovative, consider a career at AIA.