Talent Logic (EA License No: 08C3991) specialises in the placement services of local and foreign speaking personnel to top companies around the world.
We are distinguished from our competitors through our knowledge of the industries we cover and the outstanding results we deliver. Our services also include a foreign language division which focuses mostly on Japanese or Korean speaking talents and a small mix of other languages.
We are passionate about recruitment and we will therefore do what we can to find you the right job!
Team Manager (Call Center / Financing Services / Lease / Instalment)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987843
EA License No 08C3991
The Team Manager provides hands-on strategic leadership and direction to the Sales Financing team. Supporting Consumer, Education and Small Business segments, your team will facilitate flexible payment options to support inbound Online Store customers. You will lead and manage the team to drive revenue and ensure world-class customer experience and efficiency.
You are also responsible for engaging in APAC projects as the payments track lead. The key duties of the role include recruitment, quality and training, process improvements, system automation and engaging with financial partners. You will be the subject matter expert in business process and systems with innovative and persistent approach to manage, research, recommend, drive and implement best practices and continual improvement of customer frontline processes within Contact Center function.
You will be leading the development of all customer facing processes, which include: Telesales support, Transaction Monitoring, Call Coaching, Customer Satisfaction Survey review, Business Tools, Customer Communications and project work as necessary.
- Conduct quality assessments and pro-actively manage agent performance in order to maintain highest standard of quality and CSAT.
- Establish, implement and maintain a ‘Balanced Scorecard’ to drive for best in class performance in customer service, revenue, operation cost and quality offerings.
- Manage agent performance in key areas such as customer satisfaction (CSAT), Revenue, Productivity, Efficiency and Utilisation by reviewing scorecard in monthly 1:1 with agents and identifying target areas for improvement.
- Drive high productivity, service quality and staff motivation by implementing rewards and recognition / Incentive programs.
- Project-manage key APAC projects implementation as Payments and Financing Track Lead.
- Devise and implement processes and system’s solutions
- Build up an extensive understanding of system functionality and processes. This includes documenting processes and training colleagues on the new or existing processes and systems.
- Analyze operational processes, escalation procedures and perform training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value-add to the customers/clients
Key Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience in process re-engineering and project management
- Excellent leadership (motivation, people development, effectiveness)
- Excellent communication skills, meeting facilitation and business documentation Attention to detail and ability to handle large volume of data
- Highly analytical / creative problem solver
- Degree with minimum of 4 years experience in managing teams.