The NTUC FairPrice Group operates the largest supermarket chain in Singapore. Over the years, we expanded our retail formats to cater to the different needs of our customers. We pride ourselves on the many successes we had over the years and are now inviting service-oriented and forward-looking individuals to join us. If you are looking to join an organisation at the forefront of retail technology and innovation, look no further. Grow with us.
Team Leader (Warehouse)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983371
Reporting to the Executive (Warehouse), you will supervise and manage a group of Storekeepers in warehouse operations e.g. receiving, issuing and dispatch. You are required to control and check the quantity and quality of all goods; as well as maintain proper control and documentation of all stock movements using the WMS and RF devices. You will also need to perform good housekeeping; ensure safe practices and orderliness of the warehouse; as well as carry out periodic cycle counts and annual stocktake.
• Diploma in any discipline or GCE ‘A’/‘O’ level with relevant experience
• Service-oriented team player
• Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to work in a cold room environment
• Shift work may be required and must be prepared to work on weekends and public holidays
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS) would be an added advantage
• Forklift license would be an added advantage
• Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.