P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Team Lead, Customer Service Ops (MNC, Order Processing)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033213
EA License No 09C3710
- Manage customer inquiries, claims and complaints, customer training, call center(s), spare parts invoicing and order management, etc. Provides guidance or training to co-workers within the same work group on routine support duties, technical requirements, protocol, policy and procedures.
- Handle problems which require identifying some solutions, selecting from alternative courses of action
- Handles customer inquiries and difficult complaints. Handles telephone calls and other correspondence related to orders, shipments, pricing, discounts, product complaints, adjustments, new products, returned goods, and policy and procedures
- Assist in analyzing customer service reports
- Manages all repeat orders to existing customers
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Min 4 – 5 years of Customer Service experience
- MNC background
- Good supervisory experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills