Teacher / Instructor
Heguru Center Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031696
- Progressive career advancement
- Attractive benefits and remuneration
- Positive and fun working environment
- Assist in conducting fun-filled brain developmental program for young children from 0-12 years old
- Preparation of teaching resources and materials to be used in class
- Basic administrative duties
- Support centre’s operation
- Monitor learning progress of children
- Energetic and passionate in interacting with young children.
- Able to learn simple dance steps and songs fast.
- Possess positive work attitudes and strong initiative.
- Good command of English and Mandarin to liaise with associates.
- Able to work from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Singaporeans to apply
If you believe that children have unlimited innate abilities and is passionate to nurture them towards their fullest potential, be part of our team today!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Heguru Center Pte Ltd
About Heguru Center Pte Ltd
- Our school provides internationally recognised brain development program.
- We are committed to discover the unlimited potential of each and every child.
- We are located centrally.
Heguru Center Pte Ltd is proud to be officially licensed by Henmi Educational General Laboratory (HEGL), Japan. HEGL, pronounced as “Heguru”, is one of the largest right brain development schools in Japan, and offers an extensive right brain developmental programme for children of various age groups.
At Heguru Center, we are committed to nurture the potential abilities of our children by developing their right brain to its maximum. Lessons are conducted by HEGL certified instructors in a fun and lively atmosphere. This will ensure full transfer of the educational know-how researched by HEGL.
Be part of our team today!
More Jobs from this employer