Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Tax/Transfer Pricing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988309
EA License No 08C2893
- Work on a variety interesting transfer pricing assignments.
- Be involved in conducting financial and economic analyses, industry and market research, comparative financial benchmarking, and report documentation.
- Assist in drafting correspondence and proposals.
- Keep engagement leadership informed of progress and timelines.
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration or Economics Majors, Master of Science in Accounting or Taxation (LLM or CPA/CFA qualified will be considered an added advantage*)
- Relevant work experience of 7 years (preferably in tax or transfer pricing).
- Experience of working on transfer pricing databases will be considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good quantitative skills and exposure to financial statement analysis.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Job Code: AKY
EA License No.: 08C2893