Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization. Our integrated partnership spans five continents and enables us to offer local expertise, coordinated on a local or a global basis. We are also a founding member of the Praxity alliance, which extends our service coverage to 33,400 professionals in 97 countries.
Mazars in Singapore specialises in Audit and Assurance, Tax, Governance Risk and Internal Control, Transaction Services, Valuation, Consulting, Accounting Outsourcing, Payroll Outsourcing, and Company Secretarial. Our clients beneﬁt from the combined expertise of 160 Singapore-based professionals and our international team of 14,000 professionals in 73 countries.
To support our International Clients we offer Chinese, French and US Desks. Our language capabilities include English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesian, Bahasa Malay, Cantonese, Filipino, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Tamil and Vietamese.
Mazars’ unique integrated model is dedicated to guaranteeing responsiveness and consistent quality of service to our clients. We are one global partnership, sharing cohesive values that bind different cultures.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029267
- Degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Possess strong knowledge in Singapore tax laws and regulations
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team