Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
TAX MANAGER (UP TO 8.5K, URGENT, TELCO INDUSTRY)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988330
EA License No 08C2893
- • Provide tax advice on business transactions, including merger & acquisition, post-transaction review, etc
- • Identify initiatives that may qualify for tax incentives and liaise with government agencies
- • Work on ad-hoc tax projects, both independently and as a team member, dealing with a variety of local and international tax issues.
- • Ensure direct and indirect tax reporting obligations (including attending to tax queries) are met in Singapore and overseas.
- • Manage income tax accounting to ensure adequate tax provision.
- • Degree in Accountancy / Finance with at least 7 years of relevant taxation experience.
- • Big 4 trained candidates with advisory experience and/or commercial exposure.
- • Experience in handling cross border tax issues and projects.
- • Highly motivated, enthusiastic, a creative thinker and a team player.
- • Meticulous, independent and passionate about tax.
- • Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- • Strong business and financial acumen.
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format)
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893