Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Tax Manager (Central) / Up to $9K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987663
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. ENH
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for tax compliance matters
- Assists in tax/audits investigations and act as liaison between tax advisory and tax authorities
- Responsible for statutory filing of and ad-hoc advice on GST, withholding tax, stamp duty and property tax.
- Responsible for transfer pricing process
- Act as a provision of support to the Head of Department as and when necessary, including in ad-hoc tax advisory projects
- The role also includes assisting clients in addressing and managing the specific challenges of a global workforce.
- Min Degree in Accountancy (CPA qualification)
- Min 5 years and above in related industry
- Well versed in Singapore income tax laws & GST
- Knowledge of international taxation laws and exposures to regional tax preferred
- Strong communication skills
Job Code: ENH
Email Address : cw5 @capitagrp.com
EA License No.: 08C2893