ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003000894833
- Identify tax planning opportunities, including recommending of tax-efficient corporate structures for existing business, new ventures within legally satisfactory parameters
- Research, analyze, reason, interpret and evaluate changing tax legislation and practices and the impact on business
- Review transactions, contracts and provide timely and effective advice
- Establish corporate and financing structures to maximize after-tax value while maintaining responsible corporate citizenship
- Ensure compliance with tax filing for foreign affiliates stewarded by the tax function
- Coordinate assigned activities with business units and other support functions
- Competent tax professional with 8 to 10 years of post-qualification commercial experience with MNC and/or major accounting firm
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Maturity to deal with all levels of staff and businesses across borders
- Resourceful, independent with ability to drive agenda and deliver results
- Highly analytical, self-motivated, energetic, versatile and confident
- Excellent communication, influencing and network skills
- Good computer skills
About ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is one of Singapore’s largest foreign manufacturing investors with assets of more than US$10 billion.”
We have been operating in Singapore for over a hundred years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today.
Singapore is the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses.
In Singapore, ExxonMobil owns and operates a 605,000-barrel-per-day (bpd) refinery which is its largest in the world. The Singapore Refinery is fully integrated with the Singapore Chemical Plant (SCP). Together, the Singapore Refinery and SCP form ExxonMobil's largest integrated manufacturing site in Asia.
We operate the largest network of Esso service stations and we are a major marketer of cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to Singapore homes. ExxonMobil also serves commercial markets with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants.
For more details, please visit our website at http://www.exxonmobil.com.sg