Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Tax Accountant - $4500 - East
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033615
EA License No 08C2893
- Providing tax advice on business transactions, including transfer pricing requirements in respect of related and non-related party transactions
- Work closely with businesses and overseas offices as well as external advisors on transfer documentations requirements
- Identifying initiatives that may qualify for tax incentives and liaises with government agencies
- Responsible in handling tax projects involving local and international tax issues
- Taking charge of GST, Corporate tax computation for Singapore office and IRAS queries
- Making sure both direct and indirect tax reporting tax obligations are met in Singapore and Overseas
- Handle and manage income tax accounting to ensure adequate tax provision are provided
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting, related to Tax
- At least 3 years of working experience in taxation
- Experience and strong in withholding tax and cross border tax issues
- Strong in corporate tax and GST.
- Posses good comunnication and interpersonal skills.