Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Learning Lab
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189202
- Work closely with line managers to understand the hiring requirements, project and build future pipelines, and source for suitable candidates through appropriate recruitment platforms.
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles).
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimisation, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for professional roles which includes the facilitation of interviews and meetings with the candidates.
- Manage vendor relationships with recruitment agencies/search firms.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Develop college recruiting programmes.
- Participate in employment events such as career fairs.
- Provide recruitment counsel, training and guidance to line managers.
- Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants from the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Assess the successful usage of various recruitment tools.
- Conduct analysis and compile reports of market recruitment trends and internal recruitment data.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred.
- Proven working experience as a talent acquisition specialist.
- Good understanding of various recruitment resource and analytical tools.
- Possesses HR business partnership skills i.e. strategic thinking, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
To find out more, please visit www.thelearninglab.com.sg. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Learning Lab
About The Learning Lab
The Learning Lab is a leading education centre in Singapore which offers enrichment and tuition programmes in English, Mathematics, Chinese and the Sciences at the preschool, primary, secondary and pre-tertiary levels. We believe in nurturing the love of learning in every child and this is why we go to great lengths to recruit the best from various fields — talents who are interested in helping each student reach his or her fullest potential.
Join us and take your first step to nurturing the love of learning today.