Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment Partner, APAC (Bio/Lifesciences Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984302
EA License No 11C3793
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with HRBPs and business leaders for APAC recruiting functions
- Establish and provide recruitment strategies, technologies, tools, resources and training
- Innovate, design and implement programs and process enhancements while leading change management across APAC
- Steer critical programs and initiative to drive recruitment partnerships to improve candidate experience
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise to drive operational excellence of APAC Talent Acquisition
- Ensure recruitment methodologies and hiring practices are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Establish talent acquisition success criteria, through reports and metrics that demonstrate ROI, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Manage talent acquisition data and incorporate insights, strategies and action plans.
- Exhibit a strong, highly collaborative working style and ability to build strong relationships
- Willing to be hands on and handle talent acquisition operational matters
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters in relevant field required
- At least 6 years of experience, with at least 3 years in talent acquisition operations, management consulting, or relevant functions
- With experience handling acquisition for Engineering or R&D related functions, from mid to senior positions
- Industry related experience in bio/ lifesciences will be advantageous, preferably from a MNC environment
- Strong ability to lead cross functional human capital and drive strategic initiatives
- Demonstrate strong presentation and communication skills
EA Personnel: XinYi (R1328898)