Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Talent Acquisition Manager, APAC (Central/5 days)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988106
EA License No 02C3423
The successful candidate will be part of the Regional HR team, with key responsibilities in fulfilling the hiring needs for senior level positions across the APAC region:-
- Monitor regional implementation of resourcing and talent acquisition activities. Implement/review resourcing tools, templates and evaluate talent acquisition activities to meet business objectives
- Working pro-actively on the development and implementation of the full range of talent sourcing and recruitment management strategies that will support the delivery of the business requirements.
- Identify prospective candidates through proactive candidate sourcing through a targeted research strategy and leveraging on a variety of sourcing channels.
- Engage business leaders, HR business partners and business teams to build understanding of business requirements and to map the role criteria, define position description and requirements.
- Assess candidates through interviews, assessments and reference checks to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Act as a focal point of contact for all external recruitment partners, extension of candidate offers and pooling of talent.
- Consolidate and analyze regional reports on effectiveness of resourcing and talent acquisition activities, tools and templates.
- Degree preferably in Human Resource management or equivalent
- At least 7-10 years of experience in similar portfolio from large organisations
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and able to deal with different levels of stakeholders with the ability to be hands-on at the same time.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work in a fast paced and complex environment
- Strong leadership skills including influencing, consulting and negotiation skills
- Location: Central
- Working days: 5 days work week
- Salary will commensurate according to Candidates’ Work Experience & Qualifications
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a dynamic and motivated person who has strong interpersonal skills and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE to the company, we would like to hear from you.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format
or call your friendly Consultant, Shannen Ng Whye Shyen (R1106619) at 6232 5241 for a confidential discussion.
Please include the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent Photo (if any)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.