Talent Acquisition Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029001
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG117106
Our client is an established leader in their industry with significant market share and an enviable reputation within their areas of specialisation. They pride themselves with unrivaled product knowledge, offering their clients the most comprehensive and best service portfolio in the industry. With a leading market share across the region, they are presently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to become a member of their established HR team.
The Talent Acquisition Manager represents the regional Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise (CoE) in the assigned market/s and works closely to this team to roll out the Talent Acquisition strategy, programs and initiatives tailored to local requirements. The role´s main goal is to deliver excellence in technical, functional and operational recruitment in support to all the businesses and functions, while serving as an internal Talent Acquisition consultant to HR Business Partners, Business and Market leaders.
- Manage strategic relationships with Division and Function Leaders to ensure that the Talent Acquisition Model is linked to the business objectives;
- Maintain a regular dialogue with senior Hiring Managers and local HR teams to gain a deep understanding of current and future recruitment needs in the market/s;
- Develop and deliver consistent and standardized Sourcing & Recruitment processes to be implemented by the local team (end-to-end Sourcing & Recruitment processes);
- Translate new ideas into projects and processes to be implemented locally;
- Roll out regional programs & policies in the market/s;
- Ensure effective Talent Acquisition process, tools and systems in place and in line with regional/global standards;
- Provide reporting on key sourcing and recruiting metrics by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends for continuous improvement;
- Provide ongoing recruiting measurements and metrics to Global Operations leadership to drive quality and efficiencies. (These include time to fill, cost per hire, and diverse candidate availability.)
- Represent the market on the Regional Talent Acquisition Team in order to share best practices;
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure high service levels;
- Drive recruitment processes for senior management level functions;
- Utilize recruiting technology to manage candidates through steps and statuses of selection process in real time;
- Proactively identify recruiting sources and build partnerships with professional associations and campuses.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar
- Eight to ten years of full-life cycle recruitment experience in a Fortune 500 company supporting exempt supervisory to senior management level positions in the preferred functions of supply chain including engineering, production, quality assurance, operations and distribution professionals and management positions
- Experience managing Talent Acquisition in an increasingly-complex business setting through the use of data, metrics, process improvement and team motivation.
- Combination of corporate and consulting recruitment experience
- Experience working with a global or multinational company
- Experience working in a matrix structure
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.