Systems Engineer / Administrator - Microsoft Exchange (5 Days / up to 4K)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd (120)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154375
EA License No. 06C2859
Salary: up to $4000
- We are working with a renowned Education Institution, hiring driven talents to meet their business needs.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange in an enterprise environment
- Windows scripting language (VBS or PowerShell or Perl) to automate routine tasks
- Able to implement, migrate and deploy both MS Exchange infrastructure and MS Office 365
- To administer the organisation’s E-mail and Active Directory systems
- To provide end-user technical support (i.e. Microsoft Outlook) and other customised applications (i.e. Office 365)
- To coordinate the development, installation and maintenance of new and existing systems, including CA/SSL cert administration
- Create and administer users email and active directory accounts
- Manage MS Exchange emailing system consisting of clustered back-end and front-end servers
- Configure MS Windows Server AD, DNS, DHCP, ADFS trust relationship, and permissions
- Message tracking, log reviews and troubleshooting to resolve mail delivery issues
- Manage email SPAM filtering application
- To assist in new project implementations
• Personal Particulars
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
Registration Number: R1547628
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd (120)
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd (120)
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859