Systems Engineer (Linux or Windows)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035048
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0235971
about the company
Our client is a prominent company in the tech industry that has a solid APAC presence. The company is now looking for a enthusiastic Systems Engineer to be a part of a dynamic team of talented individuals. Are you passionate about gaming, enjoy collaborating with people globally and possess a solid Linux or Windows experience? If you are, this role will be a perfect opportunity for you.
about the job
As a Systems Engineer, you will be primarily be supporting some of the most popular online games in the world to provide the best player experience.
You will be required to:
- Support daily operations and communicate with product managers regionally
- Setup, maintain and monitor servers to support player base.
- Get involved in exciting projects for new game features.
- Conduct maintenance to resolve issues and optimize system performance.
This is a permanent position with no shift work.
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Degree in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in Linux or Windows 2008/2012
- Solid experience in setups such as master-slave, load balancing and clustering.
- Strong experience in script writing to automate manual systems administration process
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with partners over the world
- A huge passion for gaming
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Melissa at email@example.com
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109259)
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.