jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032752
EA License No 08C2893
1) Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
2) Manage systems changes through established change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
3) Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
4) Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
5) Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
6) Monitor the agreed service level (.e.g. service request, system availability),document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
•2 years of IT experience
•2 years of working experience
•Prefer Skill: HP StorageWorks EVA,HP Data Protector,Microsoft Clustering
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to DVT. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants. EA license no.: 08C2893 REG No :R1438554
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
• EA license no.: 08C2893
• REG No: R1438554