Systems Engineer (Windows Support)
Peter Klare Consulting Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032186
EA License No. 11C5795
- Provide 24x7 operations support including 24x7 standby duties.
- Technical administration of the Windows systems, e.g., setup, upgrades, bug fixes, capacity planning, security hardening, BCP (business continuity plan) execution, resolution of issues.
- Support IT projects, end user desktop, office systems and applications (e.g., Exchange2013, Fileprint, SharePoint, Accounting system, HR system).
- Perform administrative tasks, e.g., adhere to change release procedures, documentation of system and operation procedures, supervision of vendors, maintenance contract renewals, procurement of equipment.
- Degree in IT, Engineering or Science; or equivalent.
- Certified in recent versions for Windows Server and MS SQL Server; and Windows 7.
- Experience of at least 3 years in technical administration for Windows Server, MS SQL Server, security mechanism (e.g., anti-virus, anti-spam) and VMWare.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory (AD) and Group policy admin.
- Experience of at least 2 years in 24x7 operations support including 24x7 standby duties.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
EA Registration ID: R1110036
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Peter Klare Consulting Pte Ltd
About Peter Klare Consulting Pte Ltd
Peter Klare Consulting established in 1970, has 30 over years of experience in IT Industry providing various IT services. We are a global company with ability to provide IT professional and consultancy services in Australia, ASEAN, Greater China, Middle East, North America and Europe.
For further details please visit our website www.klareconsulting.com
EA Licence # : 11C5795