Incorporated in 2000, CNA Development Pte Ltd is an experience specialist in the provision, design, implementation and maintenance of green ICT for integrated building and facility management solutions.
To date, CNA Development Pte Ltd has implemented a broad range of projects for commercial and government buildings, educational institutions, residential developments, semiconductor wafer fabs, pharmaceutical plants, other industrial manufacturing facilities, wastewater treatment facilities, and aviation and transportation infrastructure.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028039
- Developing Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics
- Carry out Engineering, DCS/PLC/DDC and SCADA programming, Interface programming
- Development of Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics
- Development and Testing of DCS/DDC/PLC/SCADA Software
- Development of Hardware and Software Design Specifications and other Software/Test documentation
- Panel design and instrumentation Design
- Site Testing and commissioning with the user
- Minimum 4 years experience in BMS/ MRT Environmental Controls / Industrial systems
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics)
- Experience in Control System Design including system architecture, hardware, system software
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi, Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE PLC preferred.
- Knowledge of Intellution iFIX, Wonderware Intouch, Mitsubishi MX Works, Vijeo Citect SCADA preferred.
- Knowledge of standard Communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, Melsecnet, ControlNet, BacNet/IP preferred.
- Experience in Panel design and instrumentation Design
- Experience in Site Testing and commissioning with the user.
- Experience in System Training and System O&M Documentation.
- Knowledge in HVAC, Environmental Controls, Industrial Waste Water, Wafer Fab Cleanroom/HVAC systems preferred.
* Please specify “SYSTEMS ENGINEER”in the subject line*
Thank you for applying.