Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Systems Engineer ( 1 year/2 years @ Bendemeer)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986528
EA License No 08C2893
- To assist in installation, maintenance and monitoring of AIX/Linux and Windows Servers
- To provide 1st and 2nd level technical support
- To assist DBA in maintenance support for databases in SQL and Oracle
- To assist the project manager in planning and executing of project requirements
- To assist in preparing infrastructure implementation
- Working knowledge of AIX and/or Linux, or MSSQL and/or Oracle databases; preferably with 3 years of working experience in system administrative duties.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent working experience professional certifications not required but will be an advantage
- Networking (TCP/IP) experience, physical hardware, storage systems
- Working knowledge of middleware services (MQ, Websphere) will be an advantage
- Experience in replication, indexing, backup, HA and recovery techniques
- Experience of customer support in time-critical environment including after hours and weekend support
- Good working attitude, willingness to learn, self-motivator and team player
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.