JAS Consultants Pte Ltd
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954157
EA License No. 05C3985
Employer Ref. 201612101
- Provide L2+ support for all end user related devices – desktop, laptop, printer etc to users and VIP users.
- Project Manager for small and medium projects.
- Workstation Team SLA and KPI monitoring
- Monitoring and Deploying monthly RFC and Security patches in APAC
- Vendor management, Tasks Implementations and Change request coordination
- Able to follow up with external vendors or internal support teams to address and resolve any reported incidents.
- Able to create/maintain/update standard operating procedures, policies, user guide etc.
- Some knowledge of asset management is advantageous.
- Able to plan, lead and handover small projects (< 30 Man Days)
- Any other responsibility entrusted/requested.
- Installation & configuration of operating systems and application software on PC workstations / laptops / mobile devices as well as peripheral devices (modems, printers, scanners, organizers, data for mobiles, etc) in complying with Company’s policies & procedures.
- Provide a configuration and troubleshooting software service for the end user; Network printer service, Network drive mapping, shared folder, folder access rights etc.
- Operate, analyze, solve & resolve the incidents from the end-user and propose the technical resolution as well as basic self-maintenance of PC work / laptop to identify possible problems before it affects end users.
- Configure and troubleshoot PC hardware problems; monitor, power supply, floppy drive, keyboard etc.
- Display knowledge in all IT/IS equipment (Desktop/Laptop/Printers) pertaining to software and hardware.
- Good exposure in Windows OS support.
- Good understanding of the Windows Server systems – TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Exchange Server, domain controller (DC), patch updates (RFC/SEP) and security administration.
- General server administration tasks such as add/delete user, created shared resources, server configuration, logs analysis, monitoring system and system updated to ensure the consistency operation.
- Some knowledge in basic web designing – HTML, Flash, ASP, database will be an added advantag
Working Environment: MNC company, Singapore is APAC HQ
Location: Central Singapore
5 days /week - Normal office working hours
Annual Leave: 14 days
Medical Leave: 14 days
Medical & Life Insurance coverage
One month AWS upon completion of 1 year contract
Right candidate with matching skill would be aptly rewarded.
JAS Consultants Pte Ltd (Lic. No. 05C3985)
H.S. Abdul Jabbar (Reg. No. R1105849)