Systems Analyst, PeopleSoft
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035040
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 14124
- Six month contract
- Excellent career and development opportunities
- West, near MRT
An educational institution with operations across the world is expanding in the APAC region. They are looking for a Systems Analyst, PeopleSoft to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the design, delivery and maintenance of PeopleSoft Campus solutions.
- Lead the process of analyzing and streamlining complex business processes to best align technology solutions with business strategies
- Define and complete complex user stories; consider the current and future business and technology environment when designing these solutions
- Ensure processes and systems, including system integrations and 3rd party systems, are documented and meet enterprise and security standards
- Ensure the quality of solutions; work with other service team members and business units to design and execute quality checks (via testing and other quality control measures)
- Understand technology trends and vendor product roadmaps to determine how they best fit the demands/requests of customers and how delivered functionality can be best leveraged.
- Communicate OIT's business processes and resources when discussing functional business needs
- Bachelor's Degree with 4 years related experience or a comparable combination of education, experience, and/or training
- Experience with PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF) or other automated testing tools
- Experience in Campus Solutions applications; including experience using PeopleSoft version 9.x, developing functional specifications and familiarity with configuration maintenance
- Experience with Application Designer, interpreting PeopleCode and writing database-level queries
- Possess a broad general understanding of a PeopleSoft application's technology architecture, including integration features
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ankita Jain (EA Reg. No. R1328322) on +65 6429 3209 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.