- Large organisation
- Stable industry
- Complex IT Systems with large user base
- Good salary and benefits
- Involved in various stages of the SDLC
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing,supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient and at least 5 years’ hands on Coding experience using ASP.NET, C# and Web Service
- At least 3 years’ hands on Coding experience using J2EE - Struts1, Hibernate, EJB, Ajax, JQuery, IReport, Jasper Report, UML
- At least 3 years’ hands on experience in developing Oracle/SQL Server stored procedure/Functions/Trigger
- Hands on experience in Static Web page design, Images design using HTML & CSS.
- Hands on experience in K2, Share-Point, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligent will be an added advantage
- Working experience with WebSphere, RAD, Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio, SVN or any Source Control Management tools
- Able to work individually(minimum guidance) or as a team
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their business requirements
- Work with system stakeholders to source the needed data for applications being developed
- Provide production support to global users
- An attractive remuneration package awaits those who are successful.
To apply, please submit a copy of your detailed CV by clicking the “Apply” button. Alternatively, you may email your updated resume in word format (.doc) to Jhoanna (Registration No: R1110123) stating your availability, current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for this role; However we do keep applications on file for future opportunities.