Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987524
Employer Ref. SG04062
The incumbent will participate in the implementation of new Projects and day to day operational support of IT systems. Participate in the execution of projects, change requests and operation of IT systems. The SA will be assigned to the Primary Care domain.
1. Work closely with the Project Manager and team members in implementation of IT .
2. With closely with Project Manager and team members to resolve project issues with vendors and key stakeholders and ensure the smooth implementation of the IT projects.
- Project evaluation
- Project Integration
- Scope management
- Time management
- Managing project cost
- Quality management
- Human resource management
- Project communication management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement
- Organisation management
- Building client relationship
3. Work closely with Project Manager and team members to ensure optimum resource allocation and utilization and financial effectiveness for the conduct of the IT activities.
4. Work closely with team members for the development and implementation of projects. Programming are expected. Key Performance Indicators
a. Successful implementation of projects.
b. Achieve SLA of day to day operation support.
c. Achieve adoption of IT governance, policies and practices.
Qualifications & Experience
a. Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
b. Exposure to the Third Party Claims processing business domain, healthcare industry and medical insurance industry is preferred.
c. Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT.
a. Hands on SLDC management for medium to major projects.
b. Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
c. Excellent communication and leadership skills with strong initiative.
d. Able to think analytically and solve problems effectively.
e. Excellent command of spoken and written English.
f. Positive work attitude and ability to work under pressure.
g. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
b. Minimum 3 years’ experience in design and development of web-based applications.
c. Experience on mobile applications development will be an added advantage
d. Good communication, analytical and user relationship skills
e. Good working knowledge of Oracle 11g, PL/SQ, SQL DB
f. Knowledge of Microsoft product (MS Office, Access, PowerPoint, Excel – PowerPivot, Word)
g. Knowledge of MS Windows operating system, web and application servers such as apache, tomcat, web sphere, weblogic
About Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd
Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Parkway Holdings Limited, is a private primary healthcare solutions provider. We invite dedicated individuals who are passionate and driven to join us.