You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Systems Analyst (Centre for Instructional Technology)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961034
Employer Ref. 001XS
· Work collaboratively in a team in conducting online examinations by providing user support, technical training to both faculty and students, trouble-shooting, etc.
· Manage and support existing and new services and specialised software that aid in content development and knowledge curation and creation.
· Degree in Computer Science with at least 2 years working experience in application program development leveraging on Microsoft SQL databases.
· Expertise with front-end libraries like Bootstrap, jQUery, HTML5, CSS.
· Proficient in design, development and maintenance of dynamic web sites.