People Profilers - NC
System Support Technician (Exp in carpark system /Commonwealth)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029399
EA License No 02C4944
- To perform incoming and outgoing calls coordination by liaising with customer and in-house staff.
- Installation and commissioning of car park system.
- Provide start-up training to users.
- Trouble-shooting and maintenance of car park system
- Trouble-shooting and maintenance of network system
- Liaise and work closely with customer to address service concerns and to solve technical problems
- Project Management
- Ensuring total Customers Service satisfaction
- Rotating 24/7 standby duties
- Higher NITEC, Diploma in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics or equivalent and 1 year experience in service line.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of service experience in networking and carpark systems.
- Good planning and time management skills to achieve job efficiency.
- Possess class 2 or 3 license.
Work Location: Commonwealth
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6.15pm
Salary Range: Basic up to $2200 + variable bonus
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to natasha .choo @ peopleprofilers .com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834 Fax: 6536 7890
Natasha Choo Siang Mint
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1654151
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.