System Specialist (RedHat)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033329
EA License No 08C2893
• Primarily responsible for level 3 Technical Support, Systems Management, Administration and Project Support for Linux platform.
• Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation standby in support of our NOC, which includes being available to assist with issues when not on call.
• Managing multiple escalations with effective follow-up/follow-through
• Ensuring availability and performance of the Linux system that support the application system.
• Maintain Linux security, managing access, privileges, role and account that supports the application.
• Participate in CAB Operations meeting
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering or equivalent
• Possess one or more of the following or relevant linux technical certification or equivalent:
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
• Possess a minimum of 5 years in-depth Linux (Redhat) administration experience in an enterprise level environment.
• Strong Knowledge with experience in RedHat Clustering.
• Strong Knowledge with experience in scripting such as Perl, Ruby and etc
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to DVT.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
• EA license no.: 08C2893
• REG No: R1438554