Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
System Management Monitoring Tools Administrator (Up to $5000 @ Bendemeer, 2yrs)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986530
EA License No 08C2893
- Daily systems administration tasks to provide infrastructure monitoring via Argent AT, HP Operation Manager, P Site Scope, HP Network Node Manager and HP Performance Manager.
- Perform long term capacity planning for monitoring suite of tools
- Manage tool licensing
- Troubleshoot and resolve trouble with the tools
- Engage with Platform and application ownership groups to determine appropriate monitoring
- Recognized Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering / InformationSystems
- Knowledge with the following tools is recommended
- 1. HP Monitoring Tools (Sitescope, Operation Manager, HP NNMi)
- 2. Argent AT
- 3. Solarwinds
- Minimum of 1+ years' system administration of Enterprise Monitoring Systems
- Knowledge of SNMP.
- Experience with Windows / Linux administration in an enterprise environment
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)