CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
System Infrastructure Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961365
EA License No 08C2893
- Overall responsible for the planning and coordination of project development works from conceptualization, design, construction to completion within established budget, schedule and quality standards.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with vendors, partners, support staff and/or the relevant government authorities to achieve project deliverables and for the successful accomplishment of the business goals.
- Manage Services Rollout/Deployment – Using professional project management tools and processes as well as defined services rollout/deployment processes.
- Engages and coordinates service provider groups and SMEs to plan, coordinate and implementations.
- Complies with project management quality standards for scope, schedule, resource, communication, risk and issue and quality management.
- To oversee the implementation of the project quality plan.
- Handle multiple projects and work within tight schedules.
- To assist in the settlement of the project final accounts at the end of the contract.
- Acts as single point of contact for agency customers for transition and transformation services.
- Plans capacity for hardware, software and resources, and drives delivery excellence for managed services.
- Coordinates team resources, resolves conflicts, manages performance, and ensures propositions and plans successfully reflect contract parameters, companies policy, and capability.
- Ensure SLA’s are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- To build services relationships with clients and rollouts.
- Attend client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, customer service improvements, quality and processes.
- Informs customers and service desk service on maintenance windows, coordinates scheduling, and resolves conflicts.
- Capable of working in an international environment with virtual teams.
Skills and Experiences:
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Any other relevant degree may also be considered.
- 2 years infrastructure management experience of technical professionals or Project Management experience.
- Possess excellent planning and organization, interpersonal and communication, and problem solving skills.
- A good track record in completed IT projects preferable.
- Ability to coordinate and lead matrixed and diverse teams & work independently with a high level of initiatives.
- Strong professional communications.
- Service Delivery Management experience is an added advantage plus.