System Engineer - Global Conglomerate Brand
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989568
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3674590/001
As the System Engineer, you will function within the IT infrastructure team of the company's maritime business - covering system administration, disaster recovery, server backup, vulnerability checks, vendor management, and IT project work.
The client is a conglomerate with a global history of over 70 years and a business portfolio extending to multiple industries. With rapidly expanding operations in the APAC region, they are now recruiting for a System Engineer to join their established IT infrastructure team, supporting their maritime industry brand.
- Provide system administration support for Windows and VMWare servers for the local and regional offices.
- Engage in disaster recovery exercises and review for the APAC IT operations.
- Manage vendors on operational/improvement processes like server deployment etc.
- Perform security screen and vulnerabilities checks on systems.
- Engage in data centre maintenance duties when required.
- Contribute to regional IT projects when required.
- Minimum diploma & above qualification in a computer science-related study
- Minimum 4 years & above working experience in system administration; prior experience in the maritime industry would be advantageous
- Strong experience in disaster recover, system implementation and support for Windows and VMWare servers.
- Experience in vendor management procedures.
- Good communication skills and team-player attitude.
The client offers you the opportunity to take your back-end infrastructure career to a regional operations level. Expect to gain technical exposure as you work within their established IT team and other business functions. Experienced system engineers seeking a stable in-house environment to grow should apply.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Colin Lee (Lic No: R1548999) on +65 6416 9943
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg