System Engineer (Ref : NKH)
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987877
- Handle implementation, troubleshooting, configuration and support on Windows system and network
- Setup system hardware and network infrastructure
- Prepare documents for requirement, specification, design, analysis, performance, simulation, test procedures etc
- Ensure selection of components and equipment in line with technical guidelines
- Co-ordinate engineering activities required for the success completion between the project team and contractors
- Perform integration of the system
- Diploma majoring in IT System
- More than 3 years’ practical experience in hardware design and system development.
- Experience in handling large-scale system will be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, international environment and flexibility to manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with very little supervision
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Interested applicants, pls email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with contact numbers) to careers_tss@ stee.stengg.com now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.