As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
System Engineer (MNC / Shifts / Buona Vista / Up $3000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958037
EA License No. 01C4394
- Monitor IT infrastructure, systems and services.
- Respond to graph/log anomalies, system alerts via email/sms/phone-calls, etc.
- Identify issues from anomalies and alerts according to SOPs and experiences.
- Provide first-level troubleshooting and support on network and systems issues.
- Escalate identified issues for resolution if cannot handle directly.
- Follow up proactively with internal or parties for issue resolution progress.
- Summarise and report on monitored systems for service improvement.
- Work in shifts (24x7)
- Diploma in Telecommunication or Computer/IT Engineering.
- Knowledge in Ethernet network and computer systems.
- Knowledge in IT service management.
- Strong in technical report writing and documentation.
- Sensitivity and curiosity to find out root cause.
- Fast learner, self-motivator, reliable and a fun addition to the team.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Wong Jen Cie EA Personnel Registration No. R1439401