System Engineer (Central, up to $5,000)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953767
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. P78516A0263
- Our Client is a reputable company in IT Solutions Provider
- Offers attractive remuneration and growth opportunities in the organization
- Looking for System Engineer
- Plan, implement, support and troubleshoot Windows Server and VMWare
- Involved in planning of Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Manage and provide support in day-to-day IT infrastructure operations
- Liaise and manage stakeholders and external vendors for infrastructure projects
- Possess more than 2-3 years in level 2 and level 3 support on Windows Server and VMware
- Prior experience in managing and supporting Active Directory and Email Services
- Prior experience in Linux and Citrix server would be an added advantage
- Comfortable with standby support 24x7 (Standby allowance given)
- Recognized Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information or equivalent
- Team player with good writing and communication skills
- Employment type:1-Year Contract
- Location: Central, Raffles Place
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9.00am-6.00pm
- Prepare your updated resume with your current salary package such as base, incentives, any other alowances and expected package
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up or email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Felicia Valerie Romli
Direct Line: 6697 7874
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1439113
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.