- Perform the system administration tasks and technical support of Active Directory (AD)
- Housekeeping of servers, user account management and ensuring the systems is kept virus-free.
- Support all installation and maintenance activities of infrastructure
- Deploy and deliver the project deliverables as stated in the project scopes extracted from the proposal/contract.
- Ensure backup and recovery of system components
- Work with principal hardware or software vendors to resolve problems and implement new technologies.
- Perform daily system health check
- Basic Networking support
- Mnimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, ITIL v3 Foundation certs are plus
- Degree or diploma in IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering
- Good working experience with Active Directory, Windows Server 2012, RSA, Networking
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to "KAS" or click the "Apply Now" below.
Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No : 08C2893 | REG No :R1654858