About Faro Recruitment (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Faro Recruitment is an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia pacific including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Australia.
We have grown rapidly over the last 30 years with plans to increase our presence on the map. With over 15 offices in 7 countries and over 200 employees, we have developed vertical market niches catering to a variety of talent professionals. Our clients are predominantly Fortune 500 multinational corporations, small and medium enterprises, and Japanese firms across major industries.
As the global staffing market evolves, changing times call for a change of corporate identity.
As our corporate brand – "Faro" conveys "lighthouse" in Italian and Spanish, Faro Recruitment symbolizes a beacon to bring employers and job seekers together. Our owner, management and consultant teams remain the same and are highly committed to deliver comprehensive and flexible HR solutions tailored to your local market needs. With strong financial support from our group company, we strive to be your long-term business partner.
EA Licence No. 98C5283
System & Business Analyst (Contract Logistics)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035132
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate and support new and ongoing IT projects for internal and external clients.
- Create and maintain project plans, project budgets, business requirements documents and issue lists.
- Develop test plans and coordinate software testing efforts.
- Manage system implementation efforts.
- Facilitate project communication between the Company, customers, vendors (e.g. VMI), and contract manufacturers.
- Facilitate troubleshooting efforts between the customer, tech support, and the product development groups.
- Gather business analysis & requirements. Set up Work Breakdown Structures for the projects. Develop test plans and coordinate software testing efforts
- Participate in forward strategy meetings. Maintain understanding of supply chain industry and the Company systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT / Computer Science or other related discipline.
- At least 7 years of cross functional business experience including business analysis, IT applications development, logistics and/or supply chain solutions, and project management.
- Working knowledge of: - Logistics and supply chain management, IT software and applications development methodologies and processes, Project management methodologies.
- Strong project and time management skills.