System and Network Lead
Jobster Pte Ltd (06C5060)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035784
- Manage and support the implementation of Server, wireless network and backend server infrastructure
- Support the planning, development, preparation, testing, release, reporting and management of clients and servers operating system deployment including best practices for maintenance and updates to OS packages / applications
- Assist to update project documentation including design specification, functional specification, program documentation, test packages and user manual
- Manage and develop a team that included network support, system support and patching supports
- Handle day-to-day operations
- Managing a team comprising of members from various vendors.
- Monitoring, incidents escalation, planning and deployment of infrastructure security measures, systems procedures and work processes
- Develop strategies for maintaining the servers and network infrastructures.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Good knowledge of ITIL or ITIL Certification
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in the areas of wireless infrastructure Active Directory, SCCM, Lync etc.
- Proficiency in Office productivities suites such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- At least 3 years of working experience providing IT operation and support for project
- Working experience in government environment doing IT infrastructure (wireless network, servers, rooms, client devices), conducting OSAT and system testing
Please include the position applied for in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jobster Pte Ltd (06C5060)
About Jobster Pte Ltd (06C5060)