WHY JOIN US?
CHASSasia offers a platform for its people to grow and excel in terms of technology skill-sets and knowledge, soft skill development, value preposition and business acumen. The Company emphasizes on the culture building within the organization, bonding and integrating the people with its Core Values.
Cultures and Values
We uphold our Core Values (SPIrIT) to achieve our Business Goals and Objectives. Core Values are part of the decision-making in any business or operation process.
Core Values of CHASSasia
Service Excellence - We value and honour our customers with our commitment, value-added service and constantly exceed their expectation.
Service Behaviour – Sincere, Attentive, Polite, Patient, Puncture, Passionate (SAPPPP)
Passion - We take pride and excel in our roles and enjoy every moment of our work, giving 100% and more.
Integrity - We practice consistency in our work ethics. We take full accountability and total ownership of our commitments and keep our promises.
Innovation - We seek new ways of doing things and are agile to changes and are open to diverse perspectives.
Teamwork - we avail quality time to communicate with one another, to understand one another's perspective and reach a common understanding in the achievement of our vision and goals
We aim to recruit only the best people with:
- Positive character and attitude
- Commitment with the ability to execute his or her area of work
- The desire to make that difference!
We offer our best people with:
- Opportunities to continually acquire new skills and develop existing knowledge
- Attractive rewards and remuneration
- Opportunities of regional exposure in our offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Brunei
System Analyst / Developer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031574
- Design and Develop high quality application
- Prepare technical documents
- Support technical issues
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Min. of 6 years in Design, Analysis and Hands on Development.
- Proven Experienced and implement best practice with following language and tools
- MVC/ASP.NET, C#, Entity Framework, WCF, WebAPI
- JSON and XML data formats
- SQL Relational Database, Views, Stored Procedures, Design and Modelling
- SQL Analysis Services (BI), data warehousing, multi-dimensional cubes and tabular model
- SQL Server, Visual Studio 2012 and Above, TFS, Project Server-Project Web Access
- Excel tools such as Pivot Tables, Power View, Power Query
Familiar with Microsoft Azure, o365, SharePoint, Power BI and SaaS platform
Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning System, Particularly in Sales and Distribution process, Lead Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Experience in Managing Internal and Outsourced Software Development
- Practice development Methodology such as Scrum
- Infrastructure knowledge is desirable but not required. Active Directory, Federation
- Experience in integrating different applications with different platforms
- Meticulous, Patient and can work under pressure
- Can work independently or within a team
- Technical Certification will be advantageous but not required
Technical Interview and written exam will be conducted