Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
System Analyst ( 2 years contract / RENEWABLE / Up to S$ 4K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988249
EA License No. 04C4294
My client is listed in Singapore specializes in integrated logistics and resource development in the fast growing Asia region. Their core businesses are: basic building resources, port management and shipping basic building resources, port management and shipping.
- Develop and implement applications
- Configure, support and maintain IT software or applications
- Work closely with user departments to determine project / system specifications and implement it all the way to UAT phase
- Advise users on feasibility or applicability or functional specifications
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical staffs to convey complex ideas both verbally and in written form
- Translate business requirements into high-level and detailed functional specifications.
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences
- Hands-on experiences in web application using JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring framework and Google GWT
- Preferably experiences in Oracle ERP system
- Good communication and analytical skills
- The salary is in the range of S$ 3,000 - S$ 4,500
- The working location is nearest to Eunos / Kembangan MRT.
- This is an in-house supportive role, NOT outsource.
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Stephy Lim Su Hui
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1550241