Panasonic Asia Pacific provides the whole range of the brand’s products and solutions across the Southeast Asia and Oceania (APAC) region, covering 27 countries including 10 offices in Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Based in Singapore, Panasonic Asia Pacific regional headquarters focuses on creating A Better Life, A Better World by promoting its Business-to-Business portfolio while maintaining solid Business-to-Consumer growth. The region has 40 manufacturing sites, supporting Panasonic’s global production activities in the housing, agriculture, energy solutions, appliances, components and devices sectors.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988162
- To collaborate with HQ in Japan for ERP project implementation
- To collaborate with overseas companies on IT project implementation and follow up
- To propose business process innovation ideas and solutions for improvement
- To design, implement and support ERP system and business processes improvement
- To provide daily help desk support for oversea companies
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- At least 4 years working experiences in ERP related areas (eg Sales or EDI)
- Strong understanding in SDLC and its approach
- Good working experience on SQL, Shell and Oracle DB
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills