System Analyst (Data warehousing+vendor mgt req!/1yr contract!/Renowned FMCG MNC!)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002952284
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDSep2016
- Up to S$5K Base+gd benefits!
- Branded FMCG MNC!/Vendor mgt+data warehousing exp req!
- Near Labrador Park MRT/1yr contract
Our Client is one of the leading global sports apparel MNC with a prestigious history.
- Initiate, project manage and engage business team, internal technical team and outsourcing vendor to rollout POS data collection with retailers
- Construct test cases and documentation, support user acceptance testing, prepare & perform system cut-over
- Provide technical consultancy services to our business team on POS related matters
- Coordinate with various teams when necessary to provide system maintenance on existing data warehouse (used for BI solutions) with large number of batch jobs and interfaces with multiple source systems
- Design, test and implement various BI content as needed including data extractions, analytical requests, reports, dashboards and scorecards
- Work with project manager on BI content extraction
- Provide 1st tier support on data warehouse and BI solutions
- Manage outsourcing vendors to ensure timely delivery of all project/day-to-day deliverables
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems with min 3 years’ experience in data-warehousing and vendor management
- Broad understanding of point-of-sales systems and retail KPIs
- Good vendor management skills
- Experience in data warehousing development is a must
- Familiar with data warehousing methodologies - data integration model, data marts and reporting
- Database skill (SQL, Oracle)
- OS knowledge (Linux , Windows)
- Software application experience (MS office, Cognos, Tableau)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other Information: (optional)
- Mon – Fri, 830am to 530pm
- Free medical+health screening!
- Up to S$5K Base+good benefits!
- 1yr contract, may renew depending on business needs
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.