We are a Professional Recruitment Agency, we provide fast and prompt Manpower & Staffing Recruitment needs to our Clients.
Our services include Executive, Permanent, Contract, Temporary and Part-time Placements.
We are focused and efficient in getting the right candidates for the right jobs.
(Licence No: 07C5128)
System Administrator/ Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984396
EA License No 07C5128
- Diploma/ Degree in IT/ Computer or its equivalent with 8 years of experience in providing technical support for computer systems, supporting local and wide area networks, Microsoft Windows on a network
- Responsible for supporting all facets of Information System locally & APAC, including WAN network services, servers administrations and maintenance, network devices administrations and maintenance, IS security and Application Support.
- Ensure the smooth deliveries of project or initiates for APAC
- Assist in developing long range plans and directs the acquisition, installation, and operation of computer and telecommunications hardware and software; coordinates the procurement to ensure proper installation and operation; coordinates installation, training, and similar activities with user departments
- Monitors and maintains the integrity of the network, including server infrastructure, backups, firewalls, access points, routers, and switches
- Evaluation and testing of network changes in accordance to quality control procedures such as performance of the system and designs and modifies enhancements as needed
- Administer and maintain full documentation of network configuration, asset management, applications, and design
- Helpdesk - Coordinates the installation of new computers, peripheral equipment, and software; maintains shared resources such as printers, shared directories, and backups
- Identifies, coordinates, schedules, and monitors daily servers backup and procedures
- Participate on Global Projects/initiatives, adhoc projects
- Ensure all the IT SOX policies and procedures are appropriately documented and in placed. Responsible for Disaster Recovery plans and execution
- Good knowledge in hardware, operating systems, systems management software, local area networks, wide area networks, and computer connectivity (Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008/2012 R2, MS Outlook 2010/2013/2016, Exchange 2010/2013), virtualization, active directory, and group policy (AD2008/2012, VMware v5.5/6.0, MS Azure), Cisco.
Registration No.: R1102712