Epsilon is one of the largest independent provider of outsourced connectivity solutions to the world’s Communications and Cloud ecosystems. Our underlying network infrastructure, intelligent application layers and industry expertise enable our customers to seamlessly deliver mission critical, high performance Applications and Communications services globally.
We operate an outsourcing model for the procurement and management of Cloud and network infrastructure; enabling our customers to focus on delivering end-to-end Cloud, Content, application, communication and connectivity services. Our high performance, high availability and massively scalable global backbone combined with our own unique networking technology has created a platform connecting over 500 network operators and service providers each using the network to serve fixed, mobile, application and Cloud customers.
For more information about us, visit us at:www.epsilontel.com
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153711
· Point of contact for end users as a help desk support, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
· Ensure PCs & peripherals are properly controlled and documented.
· Perform infrastructure support tasks including daily servers’ health check, backup/restore, completing user requests and documenting configuration and procedures.
· Ensure backups are running & backup jobs are completed.
· Support current infra in Linux (RedHat, CentOS) and Windows (Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2) in hybrid environment (physical and virtual ESXi).
The responsibilities on these systems include system administration engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development.
· Diploma in IT Computer and Network Technology
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in an enterprise level desktop support.
· Solid hands-on experience in Wintel system, Windows scripting, Active Directory, VM ESX server, Exchange, Linux, Enterprise Backup & Anti-Virus
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as strong customer service attitude
· Proactive with strong prioritization, planning & problem solving skills
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Good to have: MacBook/IOS support in Windows environment, Asterix based PABX (VOIP